Wednesday, April 1, 2015

And...I'm back

OK honestly.

This poor blog.

I need to start paying more attention to this little ol' blog that is so very neglected.

And as luck would have it, I have three HUGE trips planned in the next 12 months! I know, crazy...right?

First up, the Party of 10 is headed back to the Outer Banks for the second year in a row. We've rented a gorgeous beach house in Nags Head and it's gonna be amazing.



Then, the Party of 10 is heading to Walt Disney World for Thanksgiving! Yep...I'm finally going to see Cinderella Castle all decked out in the twinkling holiday lights.

And finally, next June the Party of 10 is boarding Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas for a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Whew.

What does this mean for the blog? Well...I'm going to TRY and document all these travel adventures here.

Oh and in case you're wondering who the Party of 10 is...it's my family! My, Kevin, the kids, my sister and her husband and kids, and my parents.

We call ourselves "Chaos Party of 10." Trust me when I say the name fits. I've decided that when I make dining reservations for us I'm going to use "Chaos" as our last name so when our table is ready we'll hear "Chaos, party of 10."

OK. Let's get going!

Here's to happy traveling!

No comments: